Patient Participation Group
North Clacton Medical Group is inviting Patients to join the Patient Participation Group (PPG). Join our PPG.
NCMG is committed to improving the services we provide to our patients. To do this, it is vital that we hear from people like you about your experiences, views and ideas.
The purpose of the group is to be a patient-focused voice, representing the views of the population and communities, with specific reference to health and social matters.
Aims and Objectives:-
- To consult and plan with patients on the facilities and provision of services.
- To allow patients to make suggestions about the practice and to provide any other initiatives and ideas that may be of benefit to patients and the practice.
- To publicise and promote the work of the Group within the Practice for the benefit of both the patients and staff.
- To work with other groups & organisations, to exchange information, advice and knowledge.
Our PPG will comprise of :-
- A PPG Steering Group – a small group of patients willing to attend meetings and take a more active role in the work of the PPG.
- A PPG (virtual) Group, where, information will be circulated and views sought, usually via email.
Attendance at Meetings
Members of North Clacton Medical Group PPG, and representative practice staff, will be asked to attend meetings on a quarterly basis. From time to time visitors / representatives from other PPG Groups / organisations may be requested to attend.
Our PPG will also have the opportunity, to attend external meetings ie with North East Essex Clinical Commissioning Group (NEECCG), who are responsible for the organisation and delivery of local NHS services. The NEECCG encourage public participation through their Health Forum. Information about this is available below:-
More information on PPG work nationally is available at the NAPP website below:-
All applications / enquiries will be acknowledged and you will hear from us again soon