Please view below all of the COVID latest updates and newsposts for North Clacton Medical Group:
- Walk-in Vaccine COVID Clinic – 09/07/21
- Demonstrating your COVID Vaccination Status with NHS COVID Pass – 08/07/21
- Public Health England – Stop the spread of COVID19 – 07/07/21
- Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine – 13/04/21
- COVID-19 Vaccinations – 15/03/21
- Lets Stop the Spread – 08/02/21
- Surgery Update – COVID – 22/01/21
- Face Coverings – 22/01/21
- Covid Vaccination – 13/01/2021
- Recovering from Covid-19 – 13/08/2020
- Exemption from wearing a face covering – 28/07/2020
- Coronavirus Local Support – 06/04/2020
Advice for parents to assist children with understanding the Coronavirus
Bereavement support for adults
- Bereavement leaflet www.cdn.sthelena.org.uk
- Referrals to our service can be made via a GP, or as a self referral at www.sthelena.org.uk/referrals
- More bereavement support information is also available on our website www.sthelena.org.uk/how-we-can-help-you
How to manage diabetes if you become unwell with coronavirus
Colchester Borough Council Support Information
24/7 crisis mental health phone line
A new 24-hour phone service for people experiencing mental health crisis is now live across Essex.
Dialling 111 and selecting the option for mental health crisis, will connect callers to EPUT staff who will provide appropriate support and advice.
Who is this service for?
The service is for people aged 18 and over.
Anyone under the age of 18 who is in crisis should call North East London NHS Foundation Trust’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Service on 0300 300 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent or out of hours help, patients under the age of 18 should call 0300 555 1201.
999 should still be used for anyone in need of treatment for serious or life threatening physical health issues alongside a mental health crisis.