Clinics and Services
View information on the Clinics and services we offer:
- Minor Surgery
Removal of Skin tags, Warts, Moles other superficial lesions, Joint Injections. Appointments for minor surgery are pre booked.
- Blood Clinic
We run this clinic every morning until 12.30, this clinic is run by appointment only. To ensure availability please call the Main site 01255 688805 in advance.
- Anticoagulant monitoring and dosing
- Asthma Clinic
Asthma Reviews and any acute exacerbation’s. You can attend this service without a referral. If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please submit our online form.
- Child health and development – Child Health Surveillance (CHS)
- COPD clinic with spirometry
- Diabetes Clinic providing insulin initiation
- Dressings clinic (nurse led)
- Learning disability health check
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Vascular testing (D-dimer and Dopler)